Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cards

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests." (Luke 2:14 NIV)
.
I sent out our Christmas cards to the Philippines the other week. I sent out our Christmas cards for friends and relatives (from the other states) this afternoon. I am not done. I still have to write more Christmas cards, but those are for our relatives and friends that are in our neighborhood. I might just hand the cards to them, or slide them on their door. Whatever will come to my mind. I still have tomorrow to do it. I know it is already 21st of December now, but it is still 4 days away.
.
We are receiving Christmas cards already, too. They are from all over the US. It completed the spirit of Christmas in our home. Although we did not put up any Christmas decoration in our home this time, but the Christmas cards that we are receiving does a big part. May we all have a merry Christmas, both in heart and in spirit.

1 comment:

betchai said...

may you have a wonderful Christmas, Grace. I too just sent some Christmas cards today and am not done with it yet :(