Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fish & Clams

It has been awhile that I really want to eat fried fish and clams. Since lately that I have been homesick, I had to make myself comfortable by eating what I want, doing what I want and going where I want.
.
This day, I asked my husband to take me to the fish market at Cape Canaveral and we bought this fish and clams. I can't believe we spent $20 for just one fish, but I am sure it will be worth it. My husband never had clams and he is not too fond of fish, too.
.
The dinner was served, he was surprised thatboth fish and the clams doesn't taste as he thought, and he really like them very much. I am glad that he does. It really feels good when you share somebody you like to somebody who is dear to you. We had a very good dinner and we thank God for that.

No comments: