Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Have Fun In A Good Way

Most of the people finds Christian lives as boring and lifeless. Perhaps that is one of the reason why they distant themselves because they are thinking that they don't want to be a part of a boring life. The truth is, we are so preoccupied in maintaining our dignity and denying the urge of the flesh which contribute negative effect on our lives. The world thought we are joyless and is not allowed to enjoy life. That's an odd attitude, though, since we're joined to a God who has given us His wonderful gift of joy and laughter.
.
The truth is we can have fun. My husband and I are having fun. It is God's will that we enjoy our life, but in a good way. Individual expresses it in different ways, of course. I'm thankful that I grow up with a good friends that laughs a lot. In fact, I consider laughing as a therapy, too. A wholesome laughter has great face value. Laughter has been a gift of God's goodness that carried us through some of life's darkest days. The joy of the Lord has often been our refuge.
.
"A merry heart does good like medicine." Proverbs 17:22

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughter is a rare medicine these days. We seldom watch people laughing loud. But whoever do it is really blessed.

The Style Mansion said...

My life has never been so exciting since I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour.
My Pastor is one of the funniest people I have ever met, he has the whole church in stitches and still manages to deliver a powerful message every time. Praise God!