Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Peek On My Gift List

Today was the day that we partially sent out the Christmas cards for our family, relatives and friends. More will be sent out in the next few days. My husband and I were discussing about the gifts that we will give to our love ones. Of course, gifts will vary according to the kid or adult that you will give gifts to. We will be busy again tomorrow to figure out what and where to purchase the stuff for gifts.
.
I told my husband that when it comes to women’s gift, I can take charge of that. I already have in mind where to go shopping for ideal women’s gifts. It is in BeautySak.com. They have everything you can think of to give to women from hair care to new mom. They offer free shipping on orders of $50 and above.
.
Let me give you a peek on my list here. I have the Molton Brown line products. They are not really very expensive but their scents are awesome. It feeds the mind and refreshes your perspective on life. I also have in my list the Kai Body line products, too. Their products bring the idea to life by using exotic fragrance and natural essences in a light and intoxicating scent which I like very much. Another one that I have on my list is the Liquid Keratin and the Keratin Complex hair line products. This is every woman’s must-haves. Their products are world-wide known for its awesome result and beauty that it brought. I would like to say that their products are what should call “the woman’s best helper”.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A gift is Love parceled.

wawai said...

hello friends...
merry christmas

joanne said...

Thanks for stopping by, I'm so glad that you are feeling better. Have fun shopping!