Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Top 10 Entrecards Dropper- November '09

Ouchh! I apologize for posting this very late AGAIN. How did I missed this again? It just came to my mind that I missed posting this and it is already the 8th of December now. My Gosh! I was really so shocked to realized that I am 7 days late on this. Blame it on my crocheting.
.
Anyway, here is my post of expressing my sincere gratitude to all my EC droppers again, especially these top 10 Entrecard droppers of the month of November '09. I give the credit to them on making me stay on where I am. I acknowledge that you contributed very much on why I am still here. I appreciate your dropping very much. I also wants to thank even to those who are not in the list. I know who you are. Let's keep dropping!
.................................

No comments: