Friday, December 4, 2009

Time To Make A List

It is December already. Actually, it is only 21 days to go for Christmas day. Wow! How did the days flew so fast? It means it is about time that we make a list of gifts for our family, relatives and friends. I wish I can have job very soon so that I can buy all of you a Christmas gifts. (He-he-he) Last year, we bought our gifts a week before Christmas day. In that way, we can avoid the rush that can possibly lead to over-spending.
.
One of my nephews have specific request for his Christmas gift, he is dying to have a skateboard. Almost all his friends have one and that is why he wants to have one so bad. My sister, (his mother) is happy with the kind of friends he have. With today’s generation, we really have to be aware of what kind of friends our kids are surrounded with.
.
Anyway, I helped my sister look for the skateboards and I found this one. I am sure he will like this because he is fond of computer action games. This is a good gift for your active young men to keep them physically active and don't forget to know your kid's friends.

8 comments:

Friendzworld said...

hi grace!

nice to be here on your blog..

have a nice day!

Jean said...

yea. it's not too early nor too late.

A smile from SJ =)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

for sure you cannot forget now what you will buy for christmas gift..

Denise said...

I enjoy your blog.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lists are good :) I have several of the things around the house no w- one on my craft desk, one in my handbag, one on the computer - lol! Enjoy the rest of your Christmas shopping :)

Icy BC said...

That looks like a neat skateboard!

More Than Words said...

My boys love skateboards too!!! That is such "boy" thing to do!

Muthering Heights said...

That's a great strategy! I have to make a list so I don't forget the ideas I came up with, LOL!!

My weekend was great, thanks for asking! How was yours?