Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top 10 Entrecard Droppers- December '09

There I go again. I am (AGAIN!) 4 days late on posting my Top 10 EC Droppers for the month of December "09. How did I missed this again? Well, at least not as bad as the previous month. I was 7 days late then. Blame it on my over obsession in decorating our home. Lately, I was so busy looking for tall tv stand , and I found it already. :)

Anyway, here is my post of expressing my sincere gratitude to all my EC droppers again, especially these top 10 Entrecard droppers of the month of December '09. I give the credit to them on making me stay on where I am. I acknowledge that you contributed very much on why I am still here. I appreciate your dropping very much. I also wants to thank even to those who are not in the list. I know who you are. May all our websites/blogs be successful on this new year 2010.

..................................

No comments: