Friday, February 19, 2010

Playing Piano As A Form Of Worship To God

When I was still in the Philippines, I had always wanted to learn how to play piano. I really would like to play piano as my form of worship to our God. But because I can’t afford to buy one, then I thought it will stay a dream for the rest of my life. When I arrived in Michigan, in my husband’s parent’s house, I was so happy to find out that they have piano in the house. I then asked my best friend back in the Philippines to send me the songbook I had. Now, I am ready to learn to play piano.
.
Go with me to this website that teaches on how to play accompaniment piano . According to Yokewong of HowToAccompany.com; “Becoming an efficient piano or music sight reader takes a lot of practice. There are a few rules that will help speed up and help improve your playing ability. Music sight reading skills and accompaniments skills are the two most important skills any pianist can possess."
.
There are really a lot of helpful and informative things that you can learn from this website. If you are currently learning to play piano, this website would surely help a lot. Start it by hopping to its website now.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Good luck sweetie.

Tomas said...

I enjoyed your blog greatly. Its perfection catches the eye and thus makes your statement "We live to tell God's "Amazing Grace"" into the reality that talks out of itself and is high above any comments.

I would like to use the title of this post to define my own activity - I would name my blogging as as form of worship to God.
Thank you for the help to pic up the appropriate words.