Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday - God Is Our Sufficiency


I miss posting my Thankful Thursday last week because our connection was not good. It may be late for this post today, but I definitely don't want to miss to post my TT entry today. I want to acknowledge God on everything that He did in my life. Before I cite my blessings, I want to highlight this verse:
.
"Our sufficiency is from God." 2 Corinthians 3:5
.
...*First and the biggest blessings I got this week is the recovery of my mama. I am really rejoicing over it. I miss my mama and is currently working with my plan to visit her soon.
...*I greatly thank God that I am still on my job. There were a total of 5 persons who were fired since I started working in that company, and I was not sure what was the reason, but this afternoon, before I went home, I was talking to somebody in the office and was told that there is a change of management. I don't know for how long I will be working in this company but one thing I know, God knows my needs. So, I put my job in His hand.
...*I thank God for the good health and safety I and my husband have everyday and on overy activities we are into.
...*I thank God for His the blessings, provision, loving-kindness and grace He showered on us day by day.
...*I thank God for those days that my parents-in-law are with us here in Florida. We enjoyed having them around. We love them so much. We had good time being togethere and we miss them already.
...*I thank God for all the sponsors that I had on my blog and to all who visits my blogs.
Giving thanks to God is more than just words; it is also in action and in thoughts. It is one form of worship to our God. Every single things around us and in us are chances to give thanks to God.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You have an awesome thank you list! GOD is indeed at work!
Blessings, andrea

Mike Golch said...

I think to two biggest ones on my thank you have to be mt soberity and my blessed marriage to Celestine.we hit our 30th this year.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I may join this meme sis, it's great to always thank the Lord for everything!