Monday, July 12, 2010

Business Card For My Future Business Venture

A couple of days ago, I was thinking of presenting my handmade product to my manager, and maybe he can consider displaying it in the Cocoa Beach Surf Club where I work for consignment term. I did this kind of business when I was still in the Philippines, too. I had my handmade products displayed on various stores, bookstores and gift shops. It is cool doing this kind of business because aside of expressing my passion in making crafts and gift items, I can also make good money at the same time.
.
Talking about doing business, maybe I should consider getting my own business cards for future use. 123print.com has more than 5000 designs for your customized cards at the affordable prices. This made me excited to start on this business plan. I believe that giving away business cards is one of the ways to success in the business.
.
Anyway, all of these things that I mention, I will start working on them (if God permits) when I get back from my 4-weeks Philippine vacation next month. I am so excited about this two things that are coming my way, both vacation and new business venture here in Florida. I am praying that everything will be successful.

2 comments:

designationjazz said...

Helo Grace, it's been a while since my last visit to yr blog. Hv a nice day ahead!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

how are you..good luck for that..