Friday, July 16, 2010

Ticket Purchased For Philippines!

Yippey! My husband had just purchased my plane ticket going to Philippines for 27th of August. My gosh! It will be next month. I am very excited. After being here for more than a couple of years, I can finally go back to my beloved country for a visit, to where I was born, Philippines.
.
I also had asked permission from my supervisor and manager for a 5 weeks leave from work, and they all told me that it is no problem. Wow! This is why I really love my work. I am so blessed to be part of this company. They are all so nice to me. They've been giving me Sundays off, and now, they allowed me to have 5 weeks leave from work. What else could I ask for?
.
Anyway, my family in the Philippines are all so excited, too. We already have arranged some kind of a family gathering. Everybody are busy planning on what we can do then. I am so sure that everybody will have a blast during my 4 weeks vacation. But of course, everything will be good only if God is willing.
.
It could have been perfect if my husband can go with me, but he can't because he will be going back to school this fall. He wants to finish what he had started in Michigan, and will have a better job for our future together.

5 comments:

Lulu said...

oh wow! i am happy for you.... going home is so exciting... i can't wait for our turn... sa ngayon "save muna" mahal kasi pamasahe

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

masaya ako para sa pagbakasyon mo dito sa pilipinas..

Grumpy old man said...

Well I am so happy for you, and it is great to hear you and your husband are so close. I trust that your holiday will be fabulous.

Enjoy and take care.
Colin.

jamezu said...

Good for you Grace, how long has it been since your last visit to the Phils?

Im sure your family is all excited. :)

Nortehanon said...

So, let me be the first to welcome you here :) Mabuheeeeeeeeeeey!!!

I'm sure you're going to have a great vacation. Nothing beats a vacation spent with family and friends ;)