Friday, July 2, 2010

My Top 10 Entrecard Droppers- June '10

I almost forgot again to post my top 10 EC droppers for this month. I am glad that my mind reminded me few minutes ago. I was off from work today, we went to the mall theatre to watch the movie Karate Kid. Few hours ago, I noticed that my statistics went low again, so here I am, sacrificing my time just to be able to post something on my blog.
.
Anyway, here is my post of expressing my sincere gratitude to all my EC droppers again, especially these top 10 Entrecard droppers of the month of June '10. I thank you on helping me be where I am now. I acknowledge and appreciate your dropping very much. I also wants to thank even to those who are not in the list. I know who you are. May all our websites/blogs be successful always.
..........................

4 comments:

Rossel said...

this post reminds me to post my own top droppers. thanks!

Rossel said...

by the way, sis, you are top among my ec droppers. you can see your linky love here...
http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/07/top-10-entrecard-droppers.html

Sheila Sultani said...

Thank you!

R.O.M.E.L.O. said...

Not surprised that you are getting lots of droppers. Your EC widget is well placed.