Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Top 10 Entrecard Droppers- July '10

I want to congratulate myself for being on time on posting my "Top 10 EC Droppers" I was sitting down here a while ago, thinking what should I write on here, then, I was reminded to post this. I am glad. I am sure that somebody must have noticed that I barely post on my blog lately. It is because of my coming trip to Philippines that I spent most of my free time looking for something to buy online for my loved-ones in the Philippines. This will soon be over, and I am looking forward to be back on track then. My apology to everybody.
.
Anyway, here is my post of expressing my sincere gratitude to all my EC droppers again, especially these top 10 Entrecard droppers of the month of July '10. From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you on helping me be where I am now. I acknowledge and appreciate your dropping very much. I also wants to thank even to those who are not in the list. I know who you are. May all our websites/blogs be successful always.
................................

No comments: