Thursday, September 30, 2010

4 Generations

During our small family reunion which was in this small resort in Surigao City, I noticed something interesting that I just can't get to pass. My mother, her daughter Melinda (my sister), her grand daughter Ramelyn (which is Melinda's daughter and my niece) and her great-grand daughter Baby Gab (which is Ramelyn's daughter and my great niece) were both there in one place and at one time. I was looking at them and the word "Four Generations" formed on my mind. So I thought it was a very rare chance and I called them all in to take them this picture. It wasn't that great, I know. I am not good in choreography, but I guess my family would agree that this picture is better than nothing at all.
.
I don't have any children yet, so, I don't know how it feels to see your children having their own family and to see your children's family's family, too. But I am sure that my mama was happy to see her offspring gather together in one place to just being with each other. Although it was what we called an official reunion, but sad to say that half of the big family member were not there for various reasons. We are hoping that on the next time, everybody can be ready and can join on this big family event. Let us keep doing this to strengthen the bonds of the young generations.
.
Once again, I would like to thank to those who made extra effort to have this family reunion realized. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

No comments: