Thursday, September 30, 2010

Time For General Cleaning

Being still on vacation, this give me more time to do general cleaning before going back to work. I am currently working in the closet, which is not too much work to do because I always clean it up. Yes, the truth is, of all the rooms in our house, it is the closet that is the most neat, order and clean. My husband commented on me that it doesn’t make sense that I did it that way. Well, I don’t care. I am the one who did the cleaning anyway.
.
There are still many things that I want to do with our little house. I want to cover the bedrooms, hallway and living room with carpet. I want to change the kitchen tiles from color ecru to color lighter shade of terra cotta with some combination, and many more other things that are too many to mention. With these things on my mind, I also need to prioritize which project should I will accomplish first.
.
Talking about tiles , I started looking around, and found that GlassTileStore.com is a good site to go for kitchen tiles, subway tiles . Backsplash tiles, pool tiles and bathroom tiles. They got variety of shapes, sizes, colors and materials that will cater to your wish in beautifying your bathroom, kitchen and your swimming pool. Their tiles are durable, colored on the back, so that the color won't scratch off and they will always look flawless. Plus, they ship fast for free on every order. Check it out.

No comments: