Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two Years... And Still Going!

This month of September is my second blogsversary. Yes. I started this blog two years ago and I am very happy to announce to everybody that it is still going... not maybe as strong as it was several months ago because of my work, but my friend (thanks to her) and I still have manage to make it stay where it is. I thank God above all for this awesome accomplishment.
.
I want to take this chance to express my gratitude to all the bloggers who regularly, occasionally or casually come by to read my posts. I really appreciate it very much. You are what keeps me going even in those times that I can't hardly find a time to do this. I also want to express my deep gratitude for all the paid writing opportunities that advertisers were throwing on me through various websites. You have helped me in thousands way here. It is was so great to be a part of your business and all the pleasures were mine.
.
To myself and to my blog, I wish more years, more blogger friends, more readers and more writing opportunities to come. I love you all.

1 comment:

MzGeek said...

Happy Bloggiversary!