Friday, October 1, 2010

My Top 10 Entrecard Droppers - September '10

I want to apologize for missing my "Top 10 Entrecard Droppers of August '10" post last month. I was on vacation then, and most of the time we were out of town where there were no access of computers. I had then decided to skip it on that month. I hope you all understand my situation then. Thanks.
.
I want to congratulate myself for being on time on posting my "Top 10 EC Droppers" today. I had to admit that somebody's post was reminding me to do this. Somebody may have probably notice that I am frequently posting lately. Well, it is because I am back from my Philippine vacation and is still on vacation from work as of now.
.
Anyway, here is my post of expressing my sincere gratitude to all my EC droppers again, especially these top 10 Entrecard droppers of the month of August '10. From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you on helping me be where I am now. I acknowledge and appreciate your dropping very much. I also wants to thank even to those who are not in the list. I know who you are. May all our websites/blogs be successful always.




Dropper # of drops
Slightly Sarcastic 31
Guitarbench.com 31
Urban Art Blog 31
The Ad Master 31
Crimsonsparkle.net 31
T-Shirt Reviews 30
Comedy Plus 30
GOLCH CENTRAL'S RAMBLING STUFF 30
Art Shout! 29
Another Fine Meal 29



1 comment:

Emily said...

it would be nice if you could give them a credit by linking there website.