Sunday, October 17, 2010

Put Up Businesses To Help The Unemployment Problem

The employer of the job that I was applying to called me this afternoon to report tomorrow at their site for final interview. My husband said that it is unusual for an employer to call for interview appointment on Sunday. This must be something urgent and I hope that I will get this job, if God is willing.

During my preliminary interview a couple of days ago by the HR manager, I was told that these couple, the employer, are from another state and are venturing some businesses down here in Florida to help with unemployment problem in the country. That is so impressive to hear. I hope more and more wealthy people will do as they did, thinking on how to help others rather than on how to generate more money.

One business that they are going to put up is a retail store. The HR Manager asked me on what I know about it. I explained to her the brief experience I had in my sister’s apparel retail store, and that my job involved receiving, feeding the shelves, costumer service, inventory and many more. Yes, there are a lot of things involve in retail store business. Most managers find themselves stressed out with all these things that are need to be done, but there is a solution now. AMS Fulfillment, a leading 3rd party fulfillment service, helps businesses run smoothly.

AMS Fulfillment offer warehousing, assembly, inventory management, and help their clients stay within budget. They also offer solutions for, what they call, Business-to-Business (B-2-B) and Business-to-Consumer (B-2-C) clients, including Pick and Pack, Product Fulfillment and Distribution. Pack-Out/Assembly, Order Fulfillment , Logistic and Returns Processing Services.

If you are planning to put up a business, you might need to visit their website for more knowledge and information.

No comments: