Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy... and...

I am happy today. Overwhelming in happiness. I had my final interview this morning by the employers themselves and announced to me at the end of the interview that I got the job. Although the job will start on the first week of November, I am just so thankful to God that it didn't take too long for me to get another job. My employers are just so nice and they just want to give me the chance to shine and be successful in the skills that I have. This job is a lot lighter in terms of physical activities than my previous job, but a lot heavier on mental activities.
.
I am happy... and... a little nervous at the same time. My employers expect big things from me. I didn't say that I can't do it because it is in line with my interest and strength, but being first-timer on this position would surely bring galoons of sweat on my palms and soles. This is kinda challenging because I will need to impress my employer with fresh ideas and good presentation. The good thing is that I still have two weeks to gather information and ideas about this field. But I got the greatest mentor, my God. I believe He will help me and supply all my needs, with prayer and acknowledgement that I need Him, that I can't do it on my own, then, I can trust that everything will fall on its right place.
.
Thank you very much, God, for this blessing. Whatever I will accomplish, I will always be careful that all the glory should be yours alone, because in the first place, I can't do anything without you.

1 comment:

ME said...

conratulations sis.. san ka mag work?