Friday, October 8, 2010

Reunited With My 5th Grade Classmate



This is my friend, Rhona, my 5th Grade classmate, neighbor, family friend and sister in Christ. It has been 6 years ago since the last time we were with each other. I used to come to their house to visit both her and her mother every once in a while. We have so many things in common, that might probably be the reason why we are good friends since 5th Grade. I am so happy and thankful that she came over and made this unforgettable moment possible to us.
.
Few months ago, I had decided to search her through Facebook, which fortunately did work. I was so glad that I did it, and regretted on not doing it several months earlier. Her job has to do with traveling anywhere in the world, which I envy so much because I really want to be around the world. She was in the Philippines by that time, and told me that she will be here in Florida sooner for another job contract, but unfortunately, I will be going to the Philippines around that time, too. A week after I got home here in Florida from my Philippine vacation, she called me to announced to me that her job contract will soon be over and that she got few days off before going back home to Philippines. We agreed to meet and made arrangement on it. Few days later, my husband and I picked her up at Orlando and had her stayed with us for 2 days and 2 nights, which, we realized was not enough to do everything we want to do, but we made the best out of it. We both believe that it was not the first and the last chance for us to be together. We were hoping that not long after this, there will be a second time for us.
.
Thank you, God, for this blessing.

1 comment:

Cacai M. said...

hala wow.. reunited! sya diay.. hehehe.. am happy for you guys.. looks likes so fun! Love the middle pic!