Thursday, October 21, 2010

To Do Or Not To Do? But When?

Having own domain is a privilege for bloggers like me who participated in some of paid posting networks because most of them preferred bloggers to have their own website. It has been a while that I have been telling myself to move my blog to a new own web. What keep me? I don’t know. Probably, it is because in my view, getting your own domain is both risky and costly. Probably, it is because I read reviews that most users were having confusion when it comes to uploading data. However, I am still open to it. I still see myself having my own domain in the future. Through net browsing, I found this WebHostingFan.com. They help you find the top website hosting companies. They give detailed information about web hosting pricing, reliability and support.

Let me share to you what I just found out. Among their list of webhosting provider, this Web Hosting Hub falls on the top of them all. I understand the reason why, it is because this provider give unlimited sites, space and traffic, with 24 hours U.S. Technical Support and 90-day money back guarantee, for the price of only $4.95 a month. I think this is pretty safe. I would go for it.

If you are considering of having your own website, too, I suggest that you visit WebHostingFan. Read their articles and reviews. This is the site that will help you to choose a right company for you.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

sayang kasi pr3 ko if i will change my main blog kaya i will stay nlang! hehehe

Lulu said...

sayang kasi pr3 ko if i will change my main blog kaya i will stay nlang! hehehe