Sunday, October 24, 2010

Travel Shows Recorded with DVR

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers
.
At this time, I do not have the luxury of spending thousands of dollars on a vacation to exotic locations such as Vanuatu or the Seychelles. But I do enjoy learning about these various places and more by watching travel shows. I use my DVR service on my satellite tv from www.expertsatellite.com to stay up-to-date on the latest shows featuring people from Africa , South America, and even Europe!
.
As I have a job that keeps me working until about 8 p.m. each night, I tend to miss new episodes and season premieres. By using my DVR, I can record my favorite programming with ease, allowing myself to watch the shows when I have the time. To make it even better, I can watch my shows over and over, plus rewind, fast forward, and pause whenever I need to. I like that I have control over my recordings, as it allows me the convenience to watch shows as necessary.
.
My current DVR list includes new episodes of No Reservations and Bizzare Foods, which though cooking-oriented, also highlight the culture the produces the odd sorts of food Americans typically don't eat, such as insects or the tails of oxes. I plan on using my DVR in the future to record the Amazing Race and Samantha Brown.

No comments: