Sunday, November 21, 2010

Banana Cream Pie For Thanksgiving

Guest post written by Veronica Parker

I've been crazy about banana cream pies ever since I was a little girl. They're my dad's favorite too so we would always gang up on my mom and get her to bake that kind of pie for us when she was going to bake some kind of pie or really any kidn of dessert. I think that I've had one for every oen of my birthdays since I was 6 years old so I know a good pie when I taste it.

I was emailing back and forth with my dad to plan for Thanksgiving a few days ago and made sure to ask him what mom wanted me to bring for Thanksgiving. When I was doing that I ran across this site talking about an internet company available in my are and I decided to get some more info and sign up for it.

Well, it ends up that she wanted me to bring some honeybaked ham, which is easy enough to pick up somehwere. I'm not going to chance making it and messing up. I'm leaving the banana cream pie to my mom so it's perfect, just like always.

No comments: