Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Cheerful Surprise!

Guest post written by Florence Newman
.

Today was a very exciting day indeed. While looking up HearingAidsReviews online, I got a call from my darling son. He is in the United States Marine Corp and called to tell me that he was going to be come be with us for Thanksgiving. My husband and I are thrilled to have him coming home. ItÕs been a long 5 years since our boy joined the marines, and itÕs been a real trial having him away. It always does my heart a lot good when I actually have him back in the house for a visit.
.
For our special dinner together, we are going to have a Thanksgiving with a slightly less convention spread. Sure, weÕll have the turkey and the stuffing, but weÕll also include a few of his favorite dishes from over the years. I think what we have planned will really make him happy, as well as bring back a lot of family memories. I am so thankful for the holidays. They have brought me some of the best times over the past few years, and I know that this year is going to be really special, too.

No comments: