Friday, November 12, 2010

Food Trip Friday #23 - Sauteed Mushroom


I am joining Mommy Willa on this "Food Trip Friday" meme for a reason that I want to challenge myself to try something new food at least once a week in order for me to learn to cook.
.
.
.
.
.
My husband and I are "Mushroom Monsters". We love mushrooms very much. We put mushroom in almost everything we prepare. I know I liked it long time ago, even when I was still in the Philippines, but my husband just learned to like it few months ago, when Orville, his cousin had him try a giant Portabella Mushroom. Since then, he always picked Giant or Baby Portabella mushroom every time we went to buy groceries.
.
This time, I am not going to give you a recipe because all I did with this Sauteed Mushroom was sauteed it with few kinds of seasonings as how ever you want it. We always had the mushroom before our dinner. It is what we call "appetizer". Then, half an hour later, dinner is being served. :)

3 comments:

christina said...

dropping by, care for an exchange links

Jackie said...

Hi Grace. I am glad you finally found the right blog. It's my fault actually for being too lazy to delete it from the directories and close it down.

Your mushrooms look delicious!! We love mushrooms!!

Hugs,
Jackie:-)

Jerla Oh lalala said...

Hi, my name is Jerla, I’m a blogger just like you. You may not know me but I’m a legitimate blogger. I’m looking for blogs with pagerank and I saw your blog that has rank. I’m wondering if you want to work for me. Whenever there’s an available task that fits your blog theme or category, I will assign it to your blog. Payouts will be $5 per post url. If your category belongs to either one of these categories (music/gaming/movie) would be better. If you are interested please leave comment in my blog and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!