Sunday, November 21, 2010

Get Your Winter Boots Now

I was looking at Charleen’s latest pictures through her Facebook. I saw the picture of their trailer van at the north on a very thick snow. I know I can’t bear the cold, but somehow, I miss that place and the sight of the snow. It’s just so neat and felt so heavenly. And talking about heavenly, I had this one experience when my husband and I were driving in Caro one snowy day and we were in a middle of a spot where there was no trees and not one house on sight. I was so thrilled. It felt like our car was up there with nothing but thick clouds around. “Honey, are we in heaven?” was my question between shaking lips.

I love winter though. You have to be completely prepared to love winter. By saying completely prepared, it means you need to get the right kind of winter clothes, winter boots and all the rest of the winter accessories. My mom-in-law was so careful that I get the right kind of winter jacket and winter boots when I was still in Michigan. She really made sure that there was no way that the air can get through by blowing on the materials. That is my mom-in-law, very loving and caring to me. I feel so blessed to have her as my mom-in-law. I love her so much.

Although we are here in Florida, we are still getting a share of cold weather here, not as cold as it is up there in north though. January is the coldest month of the year, and I need to buy a new UGG winter boots as soon as next week. UGG winter boots are on sale right now. They ship for free and is tax free. Perfect! I’m in tight budget now and I don’t want to settle on anything less either.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

we need boots badly..i'll try this grace:-)