Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Loving Winter Season With Thermals

It starts to get chilly every morning here in Florida since last week. Although I like it better than hot summer, but winter makes me wake up late. The thing that I like about winter is that we don’t have to turn on our air-condition anymore, and no, we don’t turn our heater on, too, as much as possible. We just keep ourselves warm by staying in living room, even slept there for weeks until it became comfortable to sleep on the bedroom again. I can handle the cold weather as long as I am on my “long underwear”, as what my husband called it. It is the ladies’ thermals that keep us warm and comfortable.

There are many ladies thermals available in store, but I find Damart.co.uk the best when it comes to quality. They offer excellent range of thermal clothing that provides you with both comfort and warmth without compromising on style. They have up to five grades of clothing temperature that can keep you warm even on those extreme cold snaps; with sizes available from 8 to 46.

I love wearing ladies thermals all day during winter, whether I am just staying home or going outside. Don’t get me wrong. This is underwear and of course, I wore something else on top of it. You don’t have to worry about the added weight because it is soft and yet warm. It fits close to our body and feels like just a second skin. It provides perfect comfort for sport, outdoors or even just inside the house. If you hate winter, I suggest that you wear thermals all the time for less miserable winter; and start enjoying the holiday season.

No comments: