Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Keeper Of The Stars - (originally by Tracy Byrd



Back in July of 2006, it was the time of the year when I first met my boyfriend (now became my husband) while we were playing domino online. In the middle of the game, we started talking about how good the game was... We talked about how we learned domino, that lead to agree to met up online again on the following day... and so on and so forth, that then lead to knowing each other on the next level.

.
We reached to the point where we both feel something special toward each other. He likes music a lot, and the very first song that he sent to me via email is the "Keeper of the Stars" originally by Tracy Byrd. He told me that the lyrics was a perfect description on how he felt about me. I listened to it, and was in love with the song, too. The song is full of divine love, and I love to listen to it over and over again.
.
During our wedding, my husband surprised me by making arrangement to the sound operator to have this song played. He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. I am never a dancer. My husband is. But the song just carried both of us to dance with it, and we just didn't mind who were around us. That was a mystical moment to both of us.

No comments: