Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dallas, The Shopper's Paradise

I met Tommy and Wanda earlier this year. They are a wonderful couple. Wanda treated me as if she had known me for years. In fact, even before we met, she already did something that was so meaningful to me; she sent me a Texas keychain in mail. She knew from my mother-in-law that I am collecting keychain with the state’s name on it. How sweet of her.
.
Tommy and Wanda live in Dallas, Texas. They came here to Visit Aunt Sallie, Tommy’s mom, earlier this year and it was during Aunt Sallie’s birthday, too. They spent a week here and got the chance to know them personally. I like Wanda very much. She is a very graceful and helpful woman. I asked her a lot about their place and told me how good it is to live there in Dallas. It is a mixed of big city life and a western-style living. It is the 3rd largest city in Texas and the 9th largest in the entire USA. Dallas is also called the "shopper's paradise"; where it has more shopping centers per capita than any other cities in the entire USA. It sounds exciting.
.
Talking about Dallas, I know a site where there are Dallas Homes for Sale . USARealtyService.com provides an advanced online home search for people looking for homes for sale in North Texas area. They have thousands of Dallas Homes For Sale in the listing, and the possibility is very high that you can find the perfect house for you and your family. Dallas Real Estate database is updated everyday, with clear pictures for you to look at. Their agents are ready to help with their realtor services to help you save both your time and money by providing you maximum information about anything you need to know about a certain area. If this interests you, I suggest that you start reviewing their website to look for your ideal house and place to live.

No comments: