Monday, November 29, 2010

My Engagement Story

When it comes to sharing my love story, one of my favorites is on how my husband proposed to me. It was March 2, 2006, my boyfriend (is my husband now) and I were strolling around the mall. I made an appointment with Freshaire for my hot oil hair treatment, while my boyfriend, as he had said, will be at Ricky Reyes hair for men. Well, obviously, I consumed more hours than he had with his. So, I thought he might be somewhere else, or might be in Ace Hardware, as that is his favorite store in the mall. After my hair was done, he was already there at the waiting area.

It was already almost 7’oclock, so he suggested having dinner in a place that he had planned already. Royal Concourse at Gorordo Avenue. Few minutes later, the food and wine that he ordered arrived. I was about to start it when he said, “Hold it for a minute, honey.” I wondered why. He stood up from his chair, took the small pouch from his jacket, took out a small box from it and with one knee on the ground, he opened the small box and there was the diamond ring and asked, “Will you marry me?” I was so shocked! I really had never expected it to happened that soon. I was totally clueless that he will proposed marriage to me that night. I thought it was any ordinary dinner that we always had. I was speechless that he had to ask me the same question twice. He started to get worried that I would turn him down. Then, finally, I was able to answer, “Yes, I will.”

I know that today is not Valentine’s Day, it’s not even our anniversary, but every time I see a diamond ring, I can’t help myself but remember that sweet night of our engagement. Now I understand why men should get the most beautiful diamond engagement rings that they can afford because that magical moment can be equally precious, too. Since1910.com is a fifth generation-family owned online retailer of certified diamond and fine jewelry. They guarantee the lowest diamond price with lifetime warranty, free shipping and 30 day money back guarantee. They also provide guidelines to informed consumers on jewelry purchase. To make it more special, you can get engagement rings design your own , too. I was browsing through their products and I fell in love with their diamond eternity rings . This one looks so simple and yet so elegant. I would probably get this for my self in the future. I suggest that you visit their website, too.

2 comments:

Kristel said...

what a wonderful engagement story. it felt so magical!
i hope i can have that sweet feeling too...

ow, i love the ring too. so beautiful!
thanks for sharing!

Eddie Garcia said...

Hi Grace
First let me say thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your very nice comment.

I think the proposal is magical too and what makes it so, is when there is a yes to the question asked. I see your answer was yes and you are living happily ever after. Right?

Good to hear from you again. It's been too long & I pray you are all settled in your new residence.