Sunday, December 26, 2010

Family Christmas Party 2010

.
We had a successful and happy Christmas party last Saturday. There were 20 people in the party. These are few of the pictures that I took during the party. We had a very sumptuous dinner prepared by everybody with the special mention to Annette, Aunt Sallie and Mary.
.
We had exchanged gifts after the dinner. Everybody was busy giving, receiving and opening gifts. I believe that was the most exciting part... especially, at least to the kids. I can't wait to see what I got and I can't wait to see what was the reaction of the person who got my gift. I hope Annette is happy with what I gave her. I like the gift that I got. It gave me inspiration to do something to myself for this new year to come, because it is what I always neglected to do. I always wanted to have it, but felt guilty to buy it for myself. Now that somebody gave it to me, I feel happier having it. Thanks, Aunt Sallie.
.
To my husband and I, the best part of the party was having Danyale (our daughter), David (her boyfriend), Ciara and Corbin (our grandkids) with us. Danyale and David came from Michigan, took Ciara and Corbin, and made it halfway to the party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im happy to know that you are having a nice time there Ate. I pray for you and your family. You take care...

Grace said...

Thanks, "Anonymous", but I wish you didn't have to be that way. I want to know who you are. :)