Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sign Plate For My Bicycle

It was 49 degree this morning when we had breakfast at iHop. For a moment, I forgot where I was. This is not likely a "Florida Weather" on this time of the year.
.
I was looking forward with excitement to try my new bicycle today, but this weather is not being accommodating to me. I am now on my second day of my 3-days off from work. I sure hope that tomorrow will be my day to try my bicycle on before I will be back to work again. I requested this bicycle for the purpose of building my confident on the road. I need this confident before I will have to proceed on learning to drive a car.
.
I love my new bicycle. I am going to get a customize sign plate with a vinyl lettering for it. I know I will have fun beautifying and taking good care of it. I feel like I just owned my first car. (He-he-he) My husband's cousins warned me to keep it safe always because one lady (our neighbor) had just bought a bicycle, left it downstairs over night and was gone in the morning. Oh no! I don't want that to happen to my bicycle. My husband can't afford to buy me a new one.
.
I found this website, SignsMadeToOrder.com, where I can order a sign plate for my bicycle. I think this is cool. There are hundreds of products available on their website. You can also order your custom license plates for your cars. Go, check them out.

No comments: