Saturday, December 18, 2010

Say It On Your Blog, Too

I have been into blogging for more than a couple of years already, and I am grateful to say that it went very fine. Of course, I can’t deny that I can’t do it without the help of God, who gave me the wisdom and perseverance to go on with this. I must admit that my initial purpose for making my own website was blogging for money , because it was that time when I became bored being in the house, can’t get myself a job because I didn’t had the employment card yet, and I am not comfortable having no personal income being used to work when I was still in the Philippines.
.
If you are into blogging for money, too, I suggest that you visit YouSayToo.com. This website got something for you that will help you monetize your blog. Aside from adsense revenue sharing that they impose on this website, they can also help you increase your readership by adding your blog to their system.
.
This website is about almost everything under the sun, it endorses products of any kind, and that includes video games, such as Boxhead 2 and Age of War. Guess what? If you haven’t found a good gift for your boys and girls, you might as well take a look on this website and who knows, they probably can help you finish your Christmas gifts shopping.

No comments: