Sunday, December 19, 2010

Skating In Bryant Park

Guest post written by Nancy Grady

.

My husband Steve and I went to midtown to purchase a new pair of Miracle Ear hearing aids. I have always lived a very healthy and active life, and the way I see it-there's no reason to ever stop that. I decided I wanted to get out and does something fun so I convinced Steve to take me ice skating several times over the weekend. We first went to Rockefeller center to get the unique opportunity of ice skating under the big Christmas tree. It was incredibly memorable, but a little cramped for space. There were many times that we had to come to a complete stop because there were so many people packed in front of us.

The next day, Steve and I still had quite a lot of energy so we went to the ice rink in Bryant Park. There was a lot more space and Steve and I really got to enjoy ourselves without feeling too congested. We took it slow and really got to relish in the experience. After all these years, the city can still feel magical at times. Skating made me feel great. I'm so glad we went.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Grace I just wanted to stop in and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Blessings of peace and love,
Jackie:D