Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year 2011 everyone. I had back-to-back New Year's party last night, slept at 3 a.m., and worked at 9 a.m. What a day to start my new year!
.
2010 has been wonderful to me in many ways. With God's grace, all areas of my life improves. I am looking forward that this new year 2011 will bring better tidings than it has in 2010.
.
I know some people don't believe in "new year's resolution" because it didn't work with them, but it always works on my case if I take it seriously, and at the end of the year, I still find myself doing it. Although not all of them has been fulfilled, but my rating is 75%, and it has not really being done everyday. I sure miss days sometimes. But the important thing is that I didn't quit sometime within the year. I ran the race slowly, but surely. That is why I am always inspired to do a "new year's resolution" and is successful with it because I don't quit if I miss days not doing them. Missing days of routine are just normal. We need to have the attitude of pushing through.

No comments: