Thursday, December 30, 2010

Spice Up Your Kitchen With This Spice Rack

In less than 24 hours, we will bid goodbye to 2010. This year has been so good to me and to my husband. There are so many beautiful things that happened to me, and one of them was my visit in the Philippines. I really treasure it a lot. I thank God for it.
.
I am very ready to meet the new year 2011. One of the things that I am so excited about proceeding to next year is my anticipation of starting several new projects that I was not able to do on this year because my focus all throughout the first 7 months of this year was on my Philippine trip, and I am so happy to say that it was indeed a successful one. Again, I thank God for it.
.
One of the projects that I am looking forward to accomplish on this year is the home furnishing. I know this is going to be very exciting and challenging. I started my search for pretty stuff, just like this countertop spice rack that I found in SpiceRackSource.com. I need this one because we don't have one, and both my husband and I are fond of collecting different kind of spices. I am attractive to its materials, too, because mostly of the kitchen furnishing we have is of this similar materials.
.
This and more cool stuff can be find in this website that I mentioned. They have huge selection of different kinds, size, styles or materials of spice racks such as wall spice rack , in-drawer spice rack, kitchen spice racks and many more. I should suggest that you visit their website and be inspired to do some home project. Spice up your kitchen with this spice rack for the new year 2011.

2 comments:

Laane said...

Happy new year to all of you from all of us.

Laane said...

Something went wrong when I was adding the url.So I'wish you a happy new year again. :)