Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Happy New Year

I have been extremely busy these days that I can't hardly find time to blog. I'm on break right now from preparing foods for our tomorrow's back-to-back New Year's Eve Party. I am done with the "lumpia" which will be for the MICHA's party and in a little later, I will be making the ham roll for the Fil-Am party. I don't want to miss these last year's opportunity to post my Thankful Thursday, eventhough I am a bit late now. But before I go on, let me highlight to you this verse;
.
"All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God." 2 Corinthians 4:15 NIV
.
*I thank God for the time and chance that my step-daughter and our grandchildren were with us for four days. We had such a wonderful time together going to the wildlife refugee, and they had the chance to spent time with their grandpa by playing and just hanging out.
*I thank God for the financial blessings that keeps pouring out on us from heaven. God is great and faithful to His promise.
*I thank God for the good health and for the safely He bestowed on us every day.
*I thank God for enabling me to share the blessings I have and to be able to support my mama's medication.
*I thank God for the wonderful Christmas time we had with the family and friends.
*I thank God for the job He gave to me.
*I thank God for my mama's good health, and for my father-in-law's improving health, too.
*I thank God for all those that visit my blog and for all my sponsors.
*I thank God for the wonderful year that was and I believe that this coming new year will be a better one.
May we all have a prosperous and joyful new year 2011!

No comments: