Sunday, February 20, 2011

Losing The Key - To The Glory Of God's Name (Update)

May everybody have a blessed Sunday today as I do have.
.
This post is an update about the key that was lost few days ago. It is still in the state of "lost" right now. It has not been retrieve yet. However, I believe that it will in His perfect time.
.
My employers keep inquiring me if I found they key yet and I feel sorry that I have to give them the sad reply "NOT YET" to it. I could have faked it by making a duplicate of the key because they gave me another one, and it would have make them happy and relieved that the key has been retrieved, and it will do good on my part, too, but... this is not how God wants it to happen. Absolutely not! God definitely don't need my manipulative help to save His name. My two boss and I were praying together, with joined hands, that they key will be retrieve, and faking the divine answer would be a blasphemy in God's holy name. Well, we did our part. We prayed and trust in Him that He will answer our prayer because we have faith that this is not impossible to Him, His part is to answer our prayer, and He takes pleasure in doing so... in His perfect time. So, here I am, living in faith every minute of my day, praying that the key will soon be retrieve... to relieve my employers... and above all, to the glory of God's mighty and powerful name for this is all about Him.
.
“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” (Matthew 18:20 NIV)

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

So refreshing to hear of someone trusting God when you could fake it.

Thanks for sharing this it has really blessed my day.

Sarj said...

God bless and guide you:)