Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday - His Compassions Never Fail

Thank God it is Thursday again. I know I missed the past few Thursdays to post this, but here I am now. I don't to make this day pass without this post again. But before I state that things that I am so thankful for, I want to highlight this verses:
.
"Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." (Lamentation 3:22-23)
.
*First of all, I thank God for the trials and problems I have been through lately. It was essential for my growth, in all aspects of my life, whether, spiritual, emotional, social, marital and mental.
*I thank God the daily bread that is always on our table.
*I thank God for the good health and safety on everywhere we go and everything we did.
*I thank God for the job that I still have. It is a great blessing to have a job that I love so much.
*I thank God always for enabling me to send money for my mama's medication and personal needs.
*I thank God for my blog, its sponsors and readers. It is one of the big blessings that I am having since my first few months here in USA until now.
*I thank God for the friends He gave to me... to talk to. Life without one is unimaginable.
*I thank God for all the survivors in Japan, and to all who help them in every way. God's hand is working all around us.
*And above all these, I thank God for the joy, peace of mind and love He planted on my heart that made me withstand during life's storm.
Life is full of reasons to be thankful to God. Let us grab the opportunity, to be able to bring glory to God because after all, this is what God wants from us, to give Him glory for He alone deserves all these. God is amazing and awesome!

2 comments:

joanne said...

Amen!

great post Grace...

evy said...

Ive been learning to be grateful too. Nice to be here.