Friday, April 1, 2011

My Top 10 EC Dropper of March 2011

It has been almost a couple of weeks since my last post. I can't believe this is happening. I want to write anything on my blog everyday, but there are so many things that made blogging harder to me lately. (Sigh) But rest assured, my friends, I am not quitting on this. I'll find a way... I will.
.
Anyway, something reminded me to post my top 10 EC dropper today; and besides that, my best friend reminded me to do this, too. I can't just let this past, unless I unintentionally forgot it. Well, here is my post of expressing my sincere gratitude to all my EC droppers again, especially these top 10 Entrecard droppers of the month of March '11. From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you for helping me be where I am now. I acknowledge and appreciate your dropping very much. I also wants to thank even to those who are not in the list. I know who you are. May all our websites/blogs be successful always.

..................................



My Top 10 EC Dropper of March 2011
1. Lainy's Musings
2. comatised
3. cocooceanresort.com
4. MIKE'S PLACE
5. accessmyhomes.com
6. GOLCH CENTRAL'S RAMBLING STUFF
7. bethere2day
8. Together With Dogs
9. Some Assembly Required
10. rpbusinesses.com

No comments: