Sunday, June 12, 2011

Philippine Independence Day 2011






Three years ago, I left my home city to fly here in US. My flight was 6:45 p.m. and two hours after I was in Manila to take the international flight.

I came back to Philippines two years later to visit my mama. I had good time and is looking forward to visit again next year, if God is willing.

I love my country, Philippines, and I will never give up my citizenship. I could get dual citizenship if I have to.

We celebrate Independence Day on every 12th of June. It is always a great chance to remember how we gain our freedom and enjoying it up to the present time. We remember and acknowledgment, too, the heroes behind this event. We salute and appreciates the noble deed they rendered.

Happy Independent Day to us, Filipinos. May God continue to bless our country.

2 comments:

dissertation help said...

I really enjoyed this article. It is always nice when you read some thing that is not only informative but entertaining. Excellent!

assignment said...

Very good post! Thanks a lot for sharing.