Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blog Reborn

Today, October 8, 2013, my blog is being "reborn".

I woke up this morning, checked my email through my phone, and got one that asked me about my blogging. It made me think; "Oh yeah, maybe I should go back to blogging." I opened my blog (just few minutes ago), I realized there are a lot of things that I need to update here and maybe change my template. My nightmare would be messing up big-time that I will not be able to fix it. BlogSpot has changed a lot in just a couple of years, and honestly, this was one of my reasons why I lost the enthusiasm to go back to blogging. My hope is to be able to recover my first love in blogging. I'm sure prayer can help, and I will definitely start tonight.

There had been a lot of things that had happened to me, and I am so excited to share them here. Part of this recovery is to visit my old blogger-friends, too. I'm sure I will be amazed to see who are still in the blogging world, and will be sad, too, to find out who left away. I'm so ready for this. I think one of the slight reason why my blogging interest is being reborn is the thought that my husband is not around very often, and it will give me the chance to be by myself and just to let my thoughts lead me away.

Well, see you in a little bit. :-)

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

woi Grace, glad that you are back to blogging...been awhile na jud tawon...hope all is well! am still blogging but not as active as we used to do before...no more blog hopping for me...eehehhe...thanks for dropping by....au-au diha!

re: lagi dako na jud...second grade na sya ron...d matagdan...ikaw diha pila na imo liwat? hehehe