Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The LORD is Good


I have been doing some thinking on what would be my first come-back post in here. I know I have a lot of topics to share here, but I want my first one to be special. Then, it dawned on me, that I should share something about how good our God is, and this was why I started my blog 5 years ago anyway.

I looked around the house, trying to find an object for me to take picture and to use it for my first come-back post, and here it is, a verse from my wall calendar.

"The LORD will indeed give what is good." (Psalm 85:12 NIV)

Based on my own experiences, the Lord is indeed good if you give Him the chance to show it to you and to just allow Him to take over your life. Easier said than done, I know I have been there, too, specially on some sensitive situation. All I can say is, start with the little area of your life, and then, add another area of your life... and so on and so forth. In the end, you will never regret having the Lord taking over your entire life.

No comments: