Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Mom In Her Prime Age (Maybe?)

My husband and I were watching "Heaven is for real" the other day. It made me think about what my mother would look like when I see her in heaven.

To those who didn't know: My mother went to be with our Creator last April 19th of this year. She trip over something on the floor, broke her hip. Being diabetic and of her fragile age which was 83, the doctors did not suggest surgery. She was bedridden, and there came the kidney problem... the pneumonia... heart weakened... and exactly a month after her fall, our mother left her earthly body. (I miss her so much.)

I am confident though, that I will soon see my mother again when my time here on earth will be due. Of course, nobody knows when will be that, but I am surely excited to see her up there in heaven and all the splendor there are in it with our Creator. I can almost imagine that there will be endless chatting between us with laughter and love. No more tears of pain and sorrow in heaven, probably only tears of joy.

So, how old my mother will look like when I see her in heaven? With my very limited source that I have here with me, this is the only picture I can find where I can say this was on her  prime age. So, I think this is what she will look like then... maybe?

We need to realize that when God created Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, they were in their prime of life. Another fact, Jesus died and was resurrected at the prime of his physical life. Therefore, it is justified to believe that whatever age we will die, it is certain that we will be resurrected physically in our prime age, complete and gloriously perfect. Our entire being will be remade flawless as God originally intended to give to His children when we get to heaven.

“Just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven” (1 Corinthians 15:49)

No comments: