Thursday, August 14, 2014

Directv Billing Surprises

When we moved here in Florida, our first cable provider was BrightHouse. For some reasons, my husband decided to switch to Directv. For a while, I thought both cable provider was doing good until recently...

Our Directv bill is on my bank account, and for these past several months, it has been horribly surprising me how they charged us. If I am lucky enough, I happened to remember to ask my husband to check on how much they charged us for the current month, and if it went far too high than expected or agreed, my husband called them and complained about it, and then they would lower it down before the due date came. Happy? Yes, I am. :-) But on some months, I happened to forget to ask my husband to check how much they charge us, and when the due date came, there I was, shocked and annoyed on how much they took out from my bank account. And then, my husband called them, and then they promised to lower it down for next month, but then, the current charge was already done. It didn't stop there... because as I said, if I am lucky enough to remember to ask my husband to check how much the charge for that month will be, then they will charge us on the amount agreed... if not, another horrible surprise for me on my bank account...

What I hate was, why do they have to keep doing it, annoying us with the surprising over-charge in our bill? Why can't they keep the charge amount the same as what agreed? It is really annoying that they do that because I am very careful with my spending down to the very 1 dollar difference, and then, they would just do that to me carelessly... I hope they will consider improving their customer service. I am currently working in a customer service, too, and we do everything to make our customer happy.

1 comment:

Life is only what you make it said...

same here I don't like them at all.