Friday, October 23, 2015

Sunrise at Cocoa Beach, Florida

Today is my last day of my week vacation, and saving the best for last means spending sunrise at Cocoa Beach. The sun rises 7:31 today, and we got there 7:19, just enough time to settle down and prepared my camera on tripod. I just got my new point & shoot Canon Powershot SX410IS 40X zoom, 20 megapixels from my sweet husband as his present on our 7th year anniversary. :-)

I'm still on the stage of learning about my camera and what it can do. I had never been so much interested in camera before other than using pictures on stuff, but on this one, I will try to find out the best it can do. Here are the two best pictures I have this morning. Enjoy!


 
 
It is breathtakingly beautiful!
The majesty of God's creation!
Oh, the reward of getting up early!
 
 
While my husband was around and about with his "toy", the  metal detector, I was just there lying on the beach after I took the pictures. I just wanted to enjoy the late summer morning breeze. My husband and I are so grateful and happy that we decided to move down here in Florida from Michigan, but honestly though, I don't spend a lot of times at the beach. The last time I was on the water was probably a year ago and that was in Playalinda Beach, Titusville, Florida. However, we come here for sunrise coffee, probably once in every 3 months for me.
 
 
 
May you all have a good day. I will try to do more things that are still on my "to-do" list before this day will be over. Thank you for reading. Meanwhile, I would like to leave this Bible verse to you;
 
 "From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised." (Psalm 113:3 KJV)

 
 


No comments: