Monday, November 2, 2015

I Will Be Launching My Micro-Business/Hobby Soon!


My mother was my first handicraft teacher. She made dresses for my doll when I was 4 years old. She taught me how to be busy and productive with my own hands. She was a micro-business minded person, too. She taught me to sell snack items in my classroom when I was only 9 years old. I started my very first handicraft business when I was 10 years old. It was fashion earrings out of pins, beads and buttons... with cut out rubber as a lock behind ears. Later on, I made hairclips, headbands, bracelets... ready-to-wear clothing line... handmade greeting cards... and more. Some of them made it to the mall... and some of them made it overseas. I made pretty much good money out of them... and at the same time, it was fun for me doing them. In other words, they were "money-making hobbies".
 
I am so excited to announce that on next week, I will be launching my very first micro-business/hobby here in USA. And here's a head up, I will be politely asking appointment with you to present to you my works. :-)
 
Twenty years ago, God gave me this Bible verse;
 
"The Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He has watched over your journey through this vast wilderness." Deuteronomy 2:7 NIV
 
... as a promise that He will bless the works of my hands... and this is the reason, too, why I personally don't believe in winning lottery or sweepstakes for myself because God clearly stated how He will bless me. :-)

Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: