Sunday, October 26, 2008

Solar Lamp Post


For my 50th article,
I had decided to do something different.
Instead of my usual original articles,
I am posting an article from somebody's blog.

This picture is editted by Ben of
Zhejiang Shuguang Lamps Co., Ltd
Yuyao City, Zhejiang, China

Solar Street Light Pole,
Solar Street Lamppost
CAD drawing.
Tubular Height:3500mm

For more information about this,
you can make a contact here .

Ben has been looking for an order of this lamp post.
I offered him to post his drawing here, in case, somebody might thought of buying... or somebody know of somebody who is planning to buy a lamp post.
I don't mean to say that I'm thinking we can find somebody that might be interested here in my blog. I know my blog is not that great. I just feel that I want to help him in this little way.

4 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What a nice friend you are, Grace. I don't need a lamp post, I'm sorry, but it looks like a very clever idea. I hope your friend has success in selling some!

escape said...

so nice of you to help him out.

Niar said...

thank you grace for posting this...
Im sure that it can help him..
good luck for Ben

Ben said...

Hi.I am really moved.I Appreciate!
Thanks god! Thanks Grace!