Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Love You, Honey

I love honey on my pancake. I love honey on my milk. I took one teaspoon of it every after breakfast. I used it for my skin exfoliant; and lately, I tried it on my hair as a treatment, too.
.
What springs to your mind when you think of honey? Is it the sweetness and luxurious of it? When indigested, either in your tea or spread on toast, it helps stimulate the immune system and clear the infections.
.
Well, I just learned that honey possesses a formidable amount of anti-oxidants, along with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which should earn it a spot in your first aid kit, too.

6 comments:

Rossel said...

hi grace! honey as hair treatment? i didn't know that. thanks for informing us. i'll try it some time.

Denise said...

Honey is so yummy.

Cebu Pictures said...

Hi Amazing Grace.

I like to purchase 125x125 ad space in your site. Are you fine with $5.

please comment me at http://cebuimage.blogspot.com

Lulu said...

the pure honey in the Phils is really really good! here i love corn syrup for my pancake

Unknown said...

I love honey with lime! =p

rummuser said...

I can vouch for the efficacy of honey. It is indeed an antioxidant and much more.