Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How Is Your Sleeping Habit?

I woke up with a bad mood this morning. No, I didn’t have a bad dream. Oh yes, I had a good sleep for almost 12 hours… and that is why I woke up with a bad mood, because I spent too much time on bed than I supposed to. I hate it when I woke up so late because it is such a waste of time. I punished myself; I did not eat my breakfast and lunch… and not just that, I am planning to sleep on the floor tonight. I think our bed is too sunk that it made it too hard for me to get up in the morning. (Sigh) I don’t know… but I feel bad because a lot of people out there are complaining of insomnia and here I am complaining of too much sleep. (Forgive me, God.)
.
Sometimes, it takes a good bed to have a good sleeping habit. eRoomService.com has a wide selection of designer modern furniture. Their beautiful modern beds are from top Italian and European designers. I like this one, Selex Blok Red Walk-on Modern Platform Bed #16241; a contemporary walk-on platform bed of different sensations in wenge and shiny red lacquer. The horizontal lines and the design of the handles are further points in this modern platform bed's favor.
.
Do you have sleeping habit problem, too? Maybe all you need is just a new bed. Visit their website and choose from their wide selection of contemporary bedroom furniture at discount price.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am a night owl.